Dognædis supports Quatic 2014The International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology (QUATIC) serves as a forum for disseminating advanced methods, techniques and tools for supporting quality approaches to ICT engineering and management.
Nowadays, is unthinkable to live without Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). They are present in the daily lives of people by providing them with an environment of a networked society where they can access information from all around the world. Given its importance, ICTs become indispensable tools in generating wealth, having a key role in the dynamization of various industries. Thus, the quality of ICT is a key ingredient of any company which, being neglected, may result in loss of business and competitive strategy.
The Business Day event aims to bring together a group of professionals and national and international companies in the field of ICT in an environment that will provide:
- An efficient networking area with highly qualified persons and renowned speakers;
- An environment of disseminating best practices;
- The opportunity to attend presentations given by companies that want to share their experience and knowledge;
- The discussion of topics and quality concerns in specific application domains;
- Exhibition spaces and dissemination of company / product.
• Michaela Greiler, Microsoft Research
Data driven software engineering – Can we change what we can measure?
• Jaime Ferreira, General Director of Information Systems, EFACEC
EFACEC Information System and the challenge of internationalization.
• Nuno Vieira, Test Lead, Primavera - Business Software Solution
Test automation in Primavera
The program Business Day can be found at Quatic website
To participate in this event please click here.